become a krav maga instructor
Become an Institute Krav Maga Ireland Instructor. Our Instructor Program is an opportunity for you to teach, train and earn an income doing what you love! The instructor program is designed to give you the martial arts and martial arts business skills to succeed.
10th January 2020
Institute Krav Maga HQ
Institute Krav Maga offers the most comprehensive, highest standard of Krav Maga Instructor training in the world. Become an Instructor to add Krav Maga to your existing Martial Arts school or to open a stand-alone Krav Maga facility.
Our instructor course is physically and mentally demanding and candidates are not guaranteed to pass. What we do guarantee is that, once certified, instructors will be in possession of the most rigorous instructor certification available.
The course is compiled of three parts.
Instructor Course will educate you in most Krav Maga techniques, various fighting techniques, principles of Krav Maga system, teaching and practice methods, training methods, basic management, promotion and marketing of a training place and more.
- Minimum of two years of Krav Maga training Instructor, or
- 4 years in another martial art with good punching and kicking skills.
- Relevant experience in teaching others or a recognised teaching qualification.
- Good physical condition and general fitness.
- No criminal record by declaration.
- The ability to fund the course
- A telephone and/or one-2-one interview with the Institute Krav Maga Head Instructor.
- Physical Skills Assessment (subject to experience).